Full 100 Marks Project reports & guidance on -
=>Marketing
=>Finance
=>HR
=>IT etc.
Contact - abhishek_kamdi@rediffmail.com

Follow Us on Facebook

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Analysis of Cement Sector as Investment Avenue for India Infoline Securities

This project is an attempt to understand the basics of stock market. A project which will make me well versed with the market happenings ups & downs in the stock market, daily analysis- fundamental & a little bit of technical.

The chapter on body methodology explains the steps that I took in understanding the equity market. It mentions a step by step detail of how I went by in order to answer
my own doubts & the techniques that I used to go ahead.

The next chapter gives a brief description about the company where I did my internship from, which is 5paisa.com which is a trading arm of IndiaInfoline Securities Pvt Ltd.

The following chapter explains about the formation & company composition of IndiaInfoline Securities Pvt Ltd.

The next chapter gives a detailed report of my summer internship done at the company. It gives the jobs assigned to me at work, followed by the methods which I
undertook in going about my internship.

The conclusion gives the details about the learning that I have gained in the
company.
Download Full Project Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
Site Architect - Abhishek Kamdi